Audiovita is a hybrid brainwaves software, the principles are based on enhanced composite binaural and medical vibration.
Auditory brainstem responses the beats which can be used to entrain specific neural rhythms. The purpose is to use therapeutic modalities to effect and change the body energy field. As the person shifts into resonance with a more coherent, array of symptoms may disappear as a more harmonious pattern emerges. The result will be a more positive energetic body field in which the old symptoms no longer exist.
The stimulation range from relaxation, stress reduction, pain management, improved sleep quality, super learning, enhanced creativity and intuition, meditation, producing desired hormones, improve athletic performance, eliminate psychosomatic problem and many more.
- 30+ precision brainwaves by 6 groups: Sociality and Behavior, Hobby and Profession, Brain and Intelligence, Spiritual and Meditation, Health and Recovery, and Medication.
- Advanced phaser available to optimize the stimulation effect.
- Long duration timer included for extra medication.
- People subject to any forms of medical risk of using brainwaves is not recommended to use this application.
- Do not driving or operate machinery while listening the brainwave.
- Some side effects such as dizziness or ear ringing may occur. However, will disappear after some continuous therapy and brain stimulation has been adjusted.
- You need a stereo headphones to use this application.
audiovita PRO is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-21. The program can be installed on Android.
audiovita PRO (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 10.49 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.